Coretrust ESG Statistics
- 3 of 3 Coretrust properties are LEED Gold
- 2 of 2 Coretrust asset management assignments are LEED Platinum and LEED Gold, respectively
EV Car Charging
- 65 on-site EV car charging stations across two properties
- Increasing to over 100 EV chargers
- Coretrust routinely installs ultra-high efficiency restroom fixtures, using 75% less water than conventional fixtures
- Customer water consumption, thermal plant utilization, and general irrigation usage are all closely monitored for savings opportunities
Coretrust Principals’ Career ESG Statistics
No. of LEED Certifications
- 18 buildings
- As Coretrust: 3 buildings
- As TPGI: 15 buildings
SF LEED Certified
- A total of 14.2+ million gross SF
- As Coretrust: 2.5 million square feet
- As TPGI: 11.7 million square feet
- 6.3+ million SF
All three CVF I properties are the first office buildings globally to achieve Tier 2 certification for indoor air and water quality
GBAC STAR certification at all three CVF I properties.
All three CVF I properties have WELL Building Health & Safety certification.
Superior grade at all three CVF I properties
UB Tech Adibot-S UVC robot cleaning in place at all three CVF I properties
Continuing a History of Sustainability
As executives of Coretrust predecessor Thomas Properties Group, Inc. (NYSE:TPGI), the Coretrust founders were early adopters of environmental sustainability for office buildings. Their track record in sustainable development and operations dates to the early 1990s with the development of Playa Vista in Los Angeles, CA (1991-97) and the Joe Serna Jr. Cal/EPA Headquarters building in Sacramento, CA (1998). The Cal/EPA Headquarters became the first high-rise office tower in the U.S. to earn a LEED Platinum designation. Following this project, the Coretrust founders led TPGI’s participation in various US Green Building Council pilot programs and successfully achieved LEED certification for 15 buildings totaling 11.7 million SF plus another 6.3 million SF of LEED-certified development entitlements.
As Coretrust, the team currently owns and/or operates 3.7 million SF of LEED Gold or Platinum and Energy Star rated buildings.
2008 NAREIT Leader in the Light (Silver-Tie)
2009 NAREIT Leader in the Light (Gold)
2011 NAREIT Leader in the Light (Honourable Mention)
2012 NAREIT Leader in the Light (Winner)
2013 NAREIT Leader in the Light (Winner)
Coretrust is a pending signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI), the world’s largest reporting project on responsible investment. Our commitment to the UNPRI supports our larger goal of advancing sustainability and ESG. Our effort involves policies, assessments and investments at both the corporate and property levels, educational initiatives, and communications measures for the benefit of all Coretrust stakeholders.